Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.
Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a
I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The error you are seeing for both issues in the thread is likely one of two things:
It also possible you were visiting the site and they were having some issue with the connectivity between their servers and their CDN provider, this is less likely if it happens all the time.
Requesting help from the sites customer support team can help, they will probably forward the request to the website team to help find out.
Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.
https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a serious problem?
Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.
Same issue as well on Chrome.
Not going through their hoops just to browse their site.
Thankfully home depot is closer to me and doesn't block me from wanting to spend money there.
PARZIVAL(2)") wrote:
https://www.lowes.com/ does not work. Does Lowe's have a serious problem?
- - -
Which browser are you using on which version of Windows?
Do you have the problem with multiple browsers?
Don
I am also having the same issue. Usually only happens when I am using a vpn. which I always use when I am traveling and not on my home network. Only happens with Lowes. I just go buy from someone else...