Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I try to access Lowes.com I keep getting this message:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/search?" on this server.
Reference #18.4fa83817.1598717161.63edc33a
I can access home depot, and other store sites without issues but this one doesn't work.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is a Microsoft Edge problem. I had the same issue when using MS Edge, but not on Firefox or Safari.
i am trying to view a page in the lowes site but it say i have a fire wall blocking . how to fix this problems
This is not for me, it was for my son when he was looking for a job. He now has a job. No need to keep sending this to me anymore. But thank you so much for you kind words and concern!
Tried it also downloaded Firefox as well same results, even tried Avast. but that being said Id try any browser if you have some ideas for a particular one
I mean... Let's work only with Edge to see if we can make any progress on this.
Edge Settings >
Privacy, Search & Services > Tracking Protection > turn it off.
> Privacy > Send do no track requests > turn off
System > Open your computer's Proxy settings.
Proxy > turn off all 3 options.
VPN... Do you show a VPN? If you do is there a Disable or Turn off option?
Don