Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I opened a new tab, this is what I see. When I enter go into the MSN website, it showed eng-sg at the URL.
I do not know how to change the display language of the new tab to English. Appreciate any help. Thanks much.
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My problem is solved. Just cleared all the browsing data including saved history, cookies etc. Now the New tab opens in English.
I'm **** tired to see on my PC the **** chinese! I reported this problem many times and not effect. Just because I'm in Hong Kong I've to see this page in chinese without the way to change it? Are you **** dumb in Microsoft? Even if I set the first page to open another one it doesn't matter the next tab will be always this **** chinese page. Now even worst, every time I reopen Edge it doesn't open the page I set because it says last time when closed has been an error and asks if I want to reopen the old pages but in the meantime still showing me the **** chinese. I'm really pissed off that's why I became so rude because you don't **** care.
That's an idotic tip. I am in Thailand and still I don't want to see the content in Thai. So what does it help your **** browser to adapt to the language I mentioned as preferred when I allow you access to my location?
Good for you. Won't last for long.