Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I opened a new tab, this is what I see. When I enter go into the MSN website, it showed eng-sg at the URL.
I do not know how to change the display language of the new tab to English. Appreciate any help. Thanks much.
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Good for you. Won't last for long.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I'am in the middle of Europe and have exactly same problem. And no Any Great Walls around. Whom do i supposed to blame?
Even i faced the same issue , I just cleared the browser cache and re opened the browser the tab was back normal in english
Microsoft had recently automatically, and without my permission, reverted Edge's homepage language to Vietnamese, the language of the region which I bought my PC! Note this was Edge homepage only not the Edge browser or system language.
@TJMcLeod cheers man, your solution worked for me! Thanks!
My homepage language is now English again :-)