How do I change the language in "New Tab" from Chinese to English?

Anonymous
2020-02-25T14:46:51+00:00

Whenever I opened a new tab, this is what I see. When I enter go into the MSN website, it showed eng-sg at the URL. 

I do not know how to change the display language of the new tab to English. Appreciate any help. Thanks much. 

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-01-15T05:30:03+00:00

    Microsoft just likes China too much causing this problem, made them more like a China or CCP company whatever

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-15T11:56:38+00:00

    Hello, Matthias. The reason its Chinese is either you live in China, the device is registered in China, using a VPN to change your country to China, or other stuff. This happens to me too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-08T10:56:02+00:00

    My region has been set to United Kingdom for as long as I can remember, and language is English (United Kingdom)

    From looking at some of the commnents above it is obvious that this is not an isolated problem. 

    So, any other ideas?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T11:21:46+00:00

    Where did you find this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-02-28T15:33:30+00:00

    Yes, I have more than one languages for the keyboard. I will try to remove the others and see how it goes. Thank you so much!! =)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments