Low volume output on windows 11 21H2 when compared to windows 10 21H1

Anonymous
2021-07-18T11:23:06+00:00

I have an issue where the volume for my pc is very low, for system and third party applications. I have ensured all volume settings are on max

The volume is appx 50% compared to normal, any advice?

Thank you

:)

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-02-26T03:33:25+00:00

    I have the same issue on my Lenovo Think Pad after installing Windows 11

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-03-15T10:31:09+00:00

    same here HP omen, sound start good and go down slowly to be very low :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-03-15T15:24:08+00:00

    My speakers sound fine if I run a test through settings. It comes out loud.

    But when I try to get any volume through an app or program, even at 100% the sound is low.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-28T04:49:59+00:00

    Im having the exact same problems! Let me know if you figure this out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-05-28T13:15:03+00:00

    You are replying to a post that is almost a year old.

    If you are having audio issues please open your own

    thread and give details of your issue.

    Also include PC, build #, etc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments