Low volume output on windows 11 21H2 when compared to windows 10 21H1

Anonymous
2021-07-18T11:23:06+00:00

I have an issue where the volume for my pc is very low, for system and third party applications. I have ensured all volume settings are on max

The volume is appx 50% compared to normal, any advice?

Thank you

:)

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-03-15T10:31:09+00:00

    same here HP omen, sound start good and go down slowly to be very low :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-02-26T03:33:25+00:00

    I have the same issue on my Lenovo Think Pad after installing Windows 11

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-01-14T08:54:26+00:00

    I can hear them when I am on a virtual interview but they cannot hear me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-01-03T14:18:35+00:00

    SO..... I didn't feel like deleting stuff and re-installing stuff because I did a clean install of Windows 11.

    What I did to fix the issue was to mute the Mic

    ( to mute mic click settings, privacy and security tab, then microphone, then just mute it because why use it right?),

    I use a bose speaker as the main speaker on my pc and it has a built-in microphone, therefore it makes it for some reason act like the year 2004 Motorola Bluetooth headset which only had one speaker...

    Go figure that out, I've never really been able to use a Bluetooth headset either so I just got a wired one which is USB...

    Windows needs to get their issues corrected and offer better offers before they charge 200 dollars for an OS that is dwarfed by those which are free.

    Altec Lansing_BOOM JACKET 2S Bluetooth speaker

    Muting the mic solved it for me... nice job!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-12-28T19:31:22+00:00

    this has not fixed my volume issues

    spotify volume maxed, main volume max. not even 50% output from windows.

    tried absolute volume set to 0 and 1. no difference.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments