Install Equalizer Apo and ajust your sound as you please i did, Microsoft are to no use at all as support.
Low volume output on windows 11 21H2 when compared to windows 10 21H1
I have an issue where the volume for my pc is very low, for system and third party applications. I have ensured all volume settings are on max
The volume is appx 50% compared to normal, any advice?
Thank you
:)
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-10-27T06:19:23+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-10-27T05:26:37+00:00 I tried the advanced settings first (easiest!), but that didn't work. Windows has updated three times in two days for me. Every time it does, something new breaks. Usually my browser cache clears out in an unhelpful way, and I lose Chrome logins. This time, it was everything running at half volume.
I'm trying to d/l all the drivers, but I don't know whether to get the motherboard manufacturer's latest drivers or, as someone suggested here, choose Win10 drivers, or even revert to Win10.
[EDIT] I d/l my headphone's updater and found that Sennheiser only supports Win10. The weird thing is that only the latest Win11 upgrade, this week, tanked the volume. The hp were OK with the earlier Win11 updates.
-
Anonymous
2022-09-21T04:36:33+00:00 After you run the troubleshooter, the sound works fine until you use the line-in port again. Then you're back to square one.
So it's a problem with the line-in port.
-
Anonymous
2022-09-01T05:13:59+00:00 I was able to follow your instructions and did what was sugested. Unfortunately it did not work. If anything the speakers are lower than they were.
Thank you for the suggestion
-
Anonymous
2022-08-29T03:27:02+00:00 - Press Windows key and R (same time), that brings the RUN command
- In the RUN command, type Regedit and press Enter or Ok
- Once the Registry editor opens, copy and paste this on the Address bar on Top:
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Bluetooth\Audio\AVRCP\CT
that will bring you into the area to change
4, Change the value on the Right Pane from 1 tp 0, OR set to 1 if set to 0, and then restart the computer
Thats all