Low volume output on windows 11 21H2 when compared to windows 10 21H1

Anonymous
2021-07-18T11:23:06+00:00

I have an issue where the volume for my pc is very low, for system and third party applications. I have ensured all volume settings are on max

The volume is appx 50% compared to normal, any advice?

Thank you

:)

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-04T00:29:56+00:00

    thank you sir! The reg path was incorrect but I searched for "DisableAbsoluteVolume|" in registry and changed the value to 1, restarted and the volume is now right. Thanks again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-12-03T22:09:07+00:00

    You absolute legend

    I didn't even know my Beats Studio 3 headphones had buttons there!

    THANK YOU :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-11-15T14:12:46+00:00

    Having the same problem here fam. Is there a chosen one out there that knows how to fix this problem for AirPods?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-11-11T20:30:53+00:00

    Right, that may work on sets with volume controls, however, how do you get that on AirPods?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-11-05T15:28:28+00:00

    Yea I'm not sure then bud. I built my pc, it pretty high end gaming pc. That solved the issue for me considering it reset those settings to default on update. I'm sure that's most people issue. Someone said there was no enhanced settings, and there is, you just have to find it on each device you have and adjust it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments