same here HP omen, sound start good and go down slowly to be very low :(
Low volume output on windows 11 21H2 when compared to windows 10 21H1
I have an issue where the volume for my pc is very low, for system and third party applications. I have ensured all volume settings are on max
The volume is appx 50% compared to normal, any advice?
Thank you
:)
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-03-15T10:31:09+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-08-11T13:50:19+00:00 This solves the problem, it is not Windows 11 but the whole Audio engine
Just try this and see
Change the Registry from whatever it is to the other
Open on the RUN command "regedit" (no quotes)
Navigate to the path:
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Bluetooth\Audio\AVRCP\CT
if it is set to 1, change it to 0
and if it is 0 change it to 1
REBOOT
Bingo
-
Anonymous
2021-11-01T03:04:25+00:00 I had the same issue and I just went back to Windows 10 because of it. For me it's a huge problem. I use headphones all the time and I just couldn't bear with that.
-
Anonymous
2021-10-05T22:07:18+00:00 Does this with my Beats Flex on a Surface Go 2. Freaking annoying.
-
Anonymous
2021-10-02T21:50:45+00:00 Same issue but with the EPOS GTW 270