Someone can share usbprint.sys and spoolsv.exe by 21343 so i could try using these instead of 21354?
Printer Troubleshooting on Build 21354
For information to everyone:
It’s disable to use printer HP LaserJet M1132 MFP after upgrading to build 21354.1: Printer is missing in the Device Manager, Settings/Printers & Scanners shows “HP LaserJet M1132 MFP Offline”, Print Queues shows the documents sent for printing, but printing doesn’t run. Troubleshooter Windows does not detect any problem. Returning to the build 21343.1000 resolves the trouble.
Feedback https://aka.ms/AAbw91b
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-04-10T06:59:44+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-04-10T07:20:25+00:00 Someone can share usbprint.sys and spoolsv.exe by 21343 so i could try using these instead of 21354?
@Ivmike_52,
Tried that, but it is not enough, it improves and shows the HP 1020 Printer, but still the spool does not print...
Also to load the old drivers you have to bypass the signature check...
-
Anonymous
2021-04-10T09:16:25+00:00 I hope for them they solve this problem otherwise I doubt that everyone who installs this release when it is stable will change printers !! However, I removed all the old drivers on the pc and I noticed that if I install only the HP printer that was wrong before now it works only that the Samsung does not install and does not work, it seems that this build does not like having more than one desktop printer, I must now try to install the Samsung on the laptop or I will have to focus on putting them on the LAN via a printserver
-
Anonymous
2021-04-10T09:27:12+00:00 Just to confirm, I just restored both the notebook and the desktop to 21343 blocking the installation of the new release and the printers are operational again like never before, I also tried to change the drivers on the 21354 putting those of the 21343 but the result does not change , we will see if the next version solves the printer problem otherwise I will not install it
-
Anonymous
2021-04-10T17:54:48+00:00 Just to confirm, I just restored both the notebook and the desktop to 21343 blocking the installation of the new release and the printers are operational again like never before, I also tried to change the drivers on the 21354 putting those of the 21343 but the result does not change , we will see if the next version solves the printer problem otherwise I will not install it
I also tried a clean install on 21354 and then Windows Update showed a driver for my HP printer in the optional updates, downloaded and installed it, but still did not work.
It is just broken.