Upvoted
Printer Troubleshooting on Build 21354
For information to everyone:
It’s disable to use printer HP LaserJet M1132 MFP after upgrading to build 21354.1: Printer is missing in the Device Manager, Settings/Printers & Scanners shows “HP LaserJet M1132 MFP Offline”, Print Queues shows the documents sent for printing, but printing doesn’t run. Troubleshooter Windows does not detect any problem. Returning to the build 21343.1000 resolves the trouble.
Feedback https://aka.ms/AAbw91b
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-04-12T18:01:29+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-04-12T15:09:06+00:00 Also not able to print to my USB printers. Brother QL-1100 and Xerox Phaser 6510. Rolled back to previous build no issues with printers.
@69Mach1,
Thanks for confirming another case.
You could upvote the FBH report on the link below.
-
Anonymous
2021-04-12T14:27:54+00:00 Also not able to print to my USB printers. Brother QL-1100 and Xerox Phaser 6510. Rolled back to previous build no issues with printers.
-
Anonymous
2021-04-11T06:53:01+00:00 I did so. Did not work.
-
Anonymous
2021-04-10T17:54:48+00:00 Just to confirm, I just restored both the notebook and the desktop to 21343 blocking the installation of the new release and the printers are operational again like never before, I also tried to change the drivers on the 21354 putting those of the 21343 but the result does not change , we will see if the next version solves the printer problem otherwise I will not install it
I also tried a clean install on 21354 and then Windows Update showed a driver for my HP printer in the optional updates, downloaded and installed it, but still did not work.
It is just broken.