You seem to be on the Beta Channel if you are
on 19043.928.
Build 19043.962 came out on 4/19.
Not sure, but for example, I have 2 Bluetooth mouses,
but each has to be paired to its own device using that
mini USB Receiver.
The only device I have paired are my earbuds. I found a new BCM driver, so it looks like I fixed that. The Dongle finally shows up in Device Manager. I tried to upgrade the Realtek 4.0 adapter and was prompted I already have the best drivers. Bluetooth radio is still showing a "Driver Error." I found no new drivers on Intel.
I checked System Information. Under Problem Devices, I have an error code that Windows cannot load the Realtek Bluetooth 4.0. I checked Realtek's website, but they haven't released anything new in a couple of years, probably because USB 4.0 is not the latest. How do I resolve this?
Since .962 just got released I'm sure it will drop any day. Thanks for letting me know.
