quentinruchaud was kind enough to respond, but I can't find his comment.
I had the same problem with my new pc, A real story, a scoundrel salesman and a not very competent computer specialist, After buying a pc to mount, it did not want to connect in bluetooth, After several hours of manipulation, I let a computer specialist work on it and he did not find it, I then continued to seek on my side then I found an article on a French forum of the name of ***, I unfortunately lost the exact link of the subject but I can only advise you this foreign forum which saved me,
Unfortunately, I didn't see anything on ***. Asus ACPI was not installed on my desktop.
There's nowhere on Asus' site to upload ACPI drivers. I have a list of all my drivers. I noticed I don't have Asus ACPI, only Microsoft ACPI. Could that be an issue?
My Bluetooth Audio is ancient (2014). The dongle is working, so it's got to be a driver. If not, Asus also said the only option is to take the desktop in for repair.
Thanks again for all your help, Bryce. It will give me a chance to upgrade the motherboard and RAM.