RS-Prerelease Build 25158 + ISO is out to Dev Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2022-07-13T17:00:12+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Windows AI

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-07-19T15:39:19+00:00

    I ignore it because I know the update has

    installed and it happens so randomly that

    it can't even be reproduced.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-19T15:53:39+00:00

    I ignore it because I know the update has

    installed and it happens so randomly that

    it can't even be reproduced.

    It may be part of more issues which do not show up every time.

    You haven't seen the other one that I've now seen a few times with this Build.

    I'll file an FBH report anyway. If we ignore bugs, they will never get fixed. 😉

    Image

    https://aka.ms/AAhi7n8

    And again:

    Image

    Looking at security about, it shows it is already installed. 🤣

    Image

    Yet, I hit retry on W.U. and it completed the installation again without problem. 😜😜😜

    and after that it gets worse, like in a loop with the same update. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    Image

    Image

    Image

    😎

    Ran troubleshooter, but that did not fix the problem, still looping on the same install. 😎

    Image

    Added recording to FBH report

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments