And again a few minutes ago got this error, this time it worked hitting Retry
RS-Prerelease Build 25158 + ISO is out to Dev Channel
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Windows AI
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-07-18T20:11:55+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-07-18T02:57:40+00:00 Installed on both my laptops no issues and tested no problems at all.
-
Anonymous
2022-07-17T23:24:07+00:00 Hi Sibro,
I finally think I isolated the experimental feature that was causing the 0xc0000005 when booting in Safe mode.
Today MS disabled 4 different features and enabled a new one, and the problem was no longer occurring.
So, I just reenabled those one at the time and found the culprit. 😎
It is listed as:
AugmentedEntryPointBadging: 36718398
I have no idea about what it is or does, but without it the bug is gone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I reproduced the same 0xc0000005 error by enabling the same above feature on two other boxes that never failed before. 🤐
The other 3 features have something to do with Widgets behavior and the changes that we have seen recently.
The added one they enabled is listed as:
LiteWhiteNTH: 33355279
Whatever that does? 🤣
Thanks MS, for not explaining anything they do under the covers. 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2022-07-17T07:29:27+00:00 Hi fg001, thank you for the valuable info. Perhaps this is the reason that creating an ISO from UUP dump takes such a long time to actually build