RS-Prerelease Build 25158 + ISO is out to Dev Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2022-07-13T17:00:12+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Windows AI

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-17T07:29:27+00:00

    Hi fg001, thank you for the valuable info. Perhaps this is the reason that creating an ISO from UUP dump takes such a long time to actually build

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-17T05:34:02+00:00

    Weird stuff going on.

    Just got this warning on the screen, hit start to run winver to include in the comment but everything froze.

    Luckily, I was able to take a screenshot with Win + PrtSc

    Got it again after a restart before I could do anything and now I get it on every restart. 😒

    Does anybody knows how to stop it?

    It sure looks weird; I have not seen that message yet. 🤣🤣🤣

    Yes, the expiration date is 9/15/2022, but that is quite normal with dev builds.

    And your screen shows the current date correctly, 7/16/2022. 😎😎

    Some old links about the issue:

    Build of windows will expire soon - Microsoft Community

    Fix: 'Windows Will Expire Soon' Popup on Windows 11 - Appuals.com

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-17T04:06:41+00:00

    Weird stuff going on.

    Just got this warning on the screen, hit start to run winver to include in the comment but everything froze.

    Luckily, I was able to take a screenshot with Win + PrtSc

    Image

    Got it again after a restart before I could do anything and now I get it on every restart. 😒

    Does anybody knows how to stop it?

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-16T20:06:19+00:00

    Second time getting errors trying to update defender through W.U.

    Had to pause and resume updates to get rid of the error.

    Yet, checking directly from defender shows that the same update is already installed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments