And also
Build 26100.712 to RP
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-05-24T20:32:44+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-24T20:44:34+00:00 You may like the Side Panel, but most users don't.
I prefer a window that can be placed anywhere on the desktop.
You can move it and reshape it to the right of the screen if that is what you like. 😂🤷♂️
They had enough bugs with that silly Side Pane, just because they wanted to mimic Apple. 😝
-
Anonymous
2024-05-24T20:55:02+00:00 I didn’t mean the side panel. I was talking about the Contant. I do want it in a window. But not the simplified one.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-24T22:25:32+00:00 Some users stated that they had to go check "Advanced options" and it was offered as Optional update.
I check that always, and no, it's not there either.
Same issue happened just before 22631.3668 became available and the problem fixed itself in a day or so. This time, it is persisting, even with all the complaints. Chatted with Microsoft help, she couldn't help me either.
Going by the usual schedule, the public release should be available in a couple of weeks. For those regular updates, it seems like the RP channel and the public release coincide, for at least two days to a week or so. I'd expect MS to fix this problem by then?
I wish someone from MS would speak up, already. Why keep this such a secret?
-
Anonymous
2024-05-24T22:50:58+00:00 Some users stated that they had to go check "Advanced options" and it was offered as Optional update.
I check that always, and no, it's not there either.
Same issue happened just before 22631.3668 became available and the problem fixed itself in a day or so. This time, it is persisting, even with all the complaints. Chatted with Microsoft help, she couldn't help me either.
Going by the usual schedule, the public release should be available in a couple of weeks. For those regular updates, it seems like the RP channel and the public release coincide, for at least two days to a week or so. I'd expect MS to fix this problem by then?
I wish someone from MS would speak up, already. Why keep this such a secret?
I had the problem too with 22631.3668 update not showing up last week, but this time I had no problem getting 24H2 update 26100.712.
Public Build is now different from R.P. one is 23H2 and the other 24H2.
Public Build will not catch up till later in the fall. 😂🤷♂️