Yeah, I've seen that error here. I wonder if related to how they set my wallpaper to Windows Spotlight. Which I immediately changed back to my own wallpaper.
I filed an FBH report:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yeah, I've seen that error here. I wonder if related to how they set my wallpaper to Windows Spotlight. Which I immediately changed back to my own wallpaper.
I filed an FBH report:
Looks like a litany of problems, including having to ferret out all the settings MS "helpfully" resets. Still saying an update is waiting. At least now, unlike last night, the help button does talk about Win 11 24H2 and not something in Windows 10.
I'm debating whether to wait for MS to clean up its act or go the ISO route. Sometimes they fix their problems, other times they never seem to. In this case, where many are experiencing the same issue, maybe they'll get their A team on the problem?
Does anyone here have any insight into what MS is planning for this 24H2 update?
Looks like a litany of problems, including having to ferret out all the settings MS "helpfully" resets. Still saying an update is waiting. At least now, unlike last night, the help button does talk about Win 11 24H2 and not something in Windows 10.
I'm debating whether to wait for MS to clean up its act or go the ISO route. Sometimes they fix their problems, other times they never seem to. In this case, where many are experiencing the same issue, maybe they'll get their A team on the problem?
Does anyone here have any insight into what MS is planning for this 24H2 update?
Some users stated that they had to go check "Advanced options" and it was offered as Optional update.
I got the 24H2 updates offered on all my machines on the normal W.U. page. Not sure why the behavior is different for different users. 🤷♂️
The ISO will work too.
Good luck!
From my conversation on X/Twitter
OK, thanks. We'll just wait and see what happens. 😎