@Barb Bowman,
What is the version of the Copilot App?
I don't see the Appearance menu, nor the hamburger menu. 🤷♂️
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Weird. it's a web app.. And TBH, I didn't check all 3 machines. On the machine that got 24H2 normally via the seeker route in WU, I have the hamburger menu. On the machines where I used the ISO to update, it looks like yours. Stuck on bright white, no hamburger menu. different layout.
and it appears to be uninstallable here from settings
@Barb Bowman,
What is the version of the Copilot App?
I don't see the Appearance menu, nor the hamburger menu. 🤷♂️
@Barb Bowman,
Typical MS Inconsistency! 😂🤷♂️