Build 26100.712 to RP

Anonymous
2024-05-22T18:19:06+00:00
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T22:53:03+00:00

    And this is what is there now:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T23:14:38+00:00

    And this is what is there now:

    Image

    I see it now; I was hoping to see 26100.712. 😎

    I already had .560 from last week. 😂

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-23T04:43:40+00:00

    Well, this is fun. Appears I have to use the ISO on my Release Preview Lenovo laptop. Worked properly earlier in VMware.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-23T07:49:47+00:00

    Well, this is fun. Appears I have to use the ISO on my Release Preview Lenovo laptop. Worked properly earlier in VMware.

    Regards,

    Somebody else reported the same problem.

    The same happened also last week with R.P.

    Then several hours later the update came down. 😂🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-23T15:06:57+00:00

    Somebody else reported the same problem.

    The same happened also last week with R.P.

    Then several hours later the update came down. 😂🤷‍♂️

    I will try later tonight again with WU. This laptop updated to 22631.3668 with no issue last week. I just checked and still the same.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments