Build 26100.712 to RP

Anonymous
2024-05-22T18:19:06+00:00
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T18:51:12+00:00

    I see the hamburger menu you mentioned in the Web App, but not in the App installed in the PC. 😎

    Copilot (microsoft.com)

    https://copilot.microsoft.com

    Mystery solved! Must be A.I. (aka Absolute Idiocy)

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T18:42:05+00:00

    Hello Barb,

    I don't have that hamburger menu like you have. The one on the left opens history. More confusion, lol.

    Regards,

    There must be a different version of the App. I don't have that menu either. 🤷‍♂️

    The only thing getting dark is the top bar. 😂😂🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T18:32:35+00:00

    @Barb Bowman,

    Typical MS Inconsistency! 😂🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T18:24:56+00:00

    Weird. it's a web app.. And TBH, I didn't check all 3 machines. On the machine that got 24H2 normally via the seeker route in WU, I have the hamburger menu. On the machines where I used the ISO to update, it looks like yours. Stuck on bright white, no hamburger menu. different layout.

    and it appears to be uninstallable here from settings

    @Barb Bowman,

    What is the version of the Copilot App?

    I don't see the Appearance menu, nor the hamburger menu. 🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T18:14:46+00:00

    Hello Barb,

    I don't have that hamburger menu like you have. The one on the left opens history. More confusion, lol.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments