Yeah, I've seen that error here. I wonder if related to how they set my wallpaper to Windows Spotlight. Which I immediately changed back to my own wallpaper.
I filed an FBH report:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yeah, I've seen that error here. I wonder if related to how they set my wallpaper to Windows Spotlight. Which I immediately changed back to my own wallpaper.
I filed an FBH report:
Yeah, I've seen that error here. I wonder if related to how they set my wallpaper to Windows Spotlight. Which I immediately changed back to my own wallpaper.
Confirmed. Are they doing some weird A/B testing?
Hi Johnny,
I got it to change the color. By using the menu on the Web https://copilot.microsoft.comĀ
Changing the settings in the web App also changes the color of the App installed on the PC. š¤£š¤£š¤£š
Hi Johnny,
I got it to change the color. By using the menu on the Web https://copilot.microsoft.comĀ
Changing the settings in the web App also changes the color of the App installed on the PC. š¤£š¤£š¤£š