Build 26100.712 to RP

Anonymous
2024-05-22T18:19:06+00:00
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-25T00:39:53+00:00

    @Barb Bowman, @Johnny55,

    I just tried another test on this machine (Build 26100.712), as suggested by Kyle Pflug on your earlier post.

    On Edge Settings appearance I set it to Dark and then the local Copilot App opened also in Dark mode appearance.

    Looks like there is more than one way to obtain the same result. 😎😂🤷‍♂️

    It also works with System default, assuming that the system is set for Dark color. 👍

    Image

    Image

    Edit:

    Got this error again when changing the color appearance. This is for MS to figure out. 🤷‍♂️

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T22:50:58+00:00

    Some users stated that they had to go check "Advanced options" and it was offered as Optional update.

    I check that always, and no, it's not there either.

    Same issue happened just before 22631.3668 became available and the problem fixed itself in a day or so. This time, it is persisting, even with all the complaints. Chatted with Microsoft help, she couldn't help me either.

    Going by the usual schedule, the public release should be available in a couple of weeks. For those regular updates, it seems like the RP channel and the public release coincide, for at least two days to a week or so. I'd expect MS to fix this problem by then?

    I wish someone from MS would speak up, already. Why keep this such a secret?

    I had the problem too with 22631.3668 update not showing up last week, but this time I had no problem getting 24H2 update 26100.712.

    Public Build is now different from R.P. one is 23H2 and the other 24H2.

    Public Build will not catch up till later in the fall. 😂🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T22:25:32+00:00

    Some users stated that they had to go check "Advanced options" and it was offered as Optional update.

    I check that always, and no, it's not there either.

    Same issue happened just before 22631.3668 became available and the problem fixed itself in a day or so. This time, it is persisting, even with all the complaints. Chatted with Microsoft help, she couldn't help me either.

    Going by the usual schedule, the public release should be available in a couple of weeks. For those regular updates, it seems like the RP channel and the public release coincide, for at least two days to a week or so. I'd expect MS to fix this problem by then?

    I wish someone from MS would speak up, already. Why keep this such a secret?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T20:55:02+00:00

    I didn’t mean the side panel. I was talking about the Contant. I do want it in a window. But not the simplified one.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T20:44:34+00:00

    You may like the Side Panel, but most users don't.

    I prefer a window that can be placed anywhere on the desktop.

    You can move it and reshape it to the right of the screen if that is what you like. 😂🤷‍♂️

    They had enough bugs with that silly Side Pane, just because they wanted to mimic Apple. 😝

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments