Build 26100.712 to RP

Anonymous
2024-05-22T18:19:06+00:00
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-25T19:36:05+00:00

    Hi Johnny,

    I found an easy way to get a newer version of the Copilot App. See my last post on this thread below.

    That version also has the menu for the color. 👍

    Why is my Windows 11 Copilot the preview version? - Microsoft Community

    In this case I have both the old Side Pane PRE and the new App. 😉

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-25T02:20:30+00:00

    @Johnny55,

    Here is another case for you with 26120.712. 😂😂😉

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-25T00:39:53+00:00

    @Barb Bowman, @Johnny55,

    I just tried another test on this machine (Build 26100.712), as suggested by Kyle Pflug on your earlier post.

    On Edge Settings appearance I set it to Dark and then the local Copilot App opened also in Dark mode appearance.

    Looks like there is more than one way to obtain the same result. 😎😂🤷‍♂️

    It also works with System default, assuming that the system is set for Dark color. 👍

    Image

    Image

    Edit:

    Got this error again when changing the color appearance. This is for MS to figure out. 🤷‍♂️

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T22:50:58+00:00

    Some users stated that they had to go check "Advanced options" and it was offered as Optional update.

    I check that always, and no, it's not there either.

    Same issue happened just before 22631.3668 became available and the problem fixed itself in a day or so. This time, it is persisting, even with all the complaints. Chatted with Microsoft help, she couldn't help me either.

    Going by the usual schedule, the public release should be available in a couple of weeks. For those regular updates, it seems like the RP channel and the public release coincide, for at least two days to a week or so. I'd expect MS to fix this problem by then?

    I wish someone from MS would speak up, already. Why keep this such a secret?

    I had the problem too with 22631.3668 update not showing up last week, but this time I had no problem getting 24H2 update 26100.712.

    Public Build is now different from R.P. one is 23H2 and the other 24H2.

    Public Build will not catch up till later in the fall. 😂🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments