It's a long shot, only difference I used Pro only, created ISO with wimlib but converted to install.esd. It should not make a difference, but one never knows :-)
If I have time over the weekend, will check out few more scenarios.
Have a great weekend fg.
Regards,
Hi Johnny,
Here is my workaround for the BSOD bug on the clean install.
It worked fine with both fully compliant and non-compliant boxes.
I just took the 25217 ISO and replaced the install.wim in the Sources folder with the one from 25227 ISO.
I could install 25227 system without any crash for BSOD or any other errors. π
This below was a clean install of 25227 on a legacy BIOS laptop, and everything came up fine. π€£
Now we'll see how long we have to wait for MS to fix the BSOD bug.
Maybe on next build, who knows? ππ
Have a nice weekend.

I can also now see Smart App Control set to valuation, which requires a clean install. π

Edition Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview
Version 22H2
Installed on β10/β21/β2022
OS build 25227.1010
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.25227.1010.0
