FG please file the issue in the FBH and share the link for others.
I was preparing it, just did not have the time to finish yet, I'm updating other Beta Builds right now, I'll share the link when it is done. 😉
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Has anybody seen this problem trying to do a OOBE clean install with Build 25227?
Both the MS official ISO 25227 and the one downloaded from UUP-DUMP have this new issue causing a BSOD during OOBE procedure.
Stop code SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
What failed win32kfull.sys
I could repeat the same problem on a desktop and a laptop. This is a new bug with latest Build 25227.
Same procedure works fine with previous ISO 25217 or any older Dev one.
Easy to reproduce every time with Shift +F10 and regedit just trying to modify any registry.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
FG please file the issue in the FBH and share the link for others.
I was preparing it, just did not have the time to finish yet, I'm updating other Beta Builds right now, I'll share the link when it is done. 😉
Hey fg,
You should file this to FBH, I will upvote. You are more than welcome to use my pic from a compliant vm on a clean install. That is why the pic is so clear.
Regards,
I could never get that far on clean install which was on a compliant vm. The upgrade that failed was on a non-compliant vm. I did add the bypass and still no go.
MS has introduced a few new blocks this week. On the upgrade in RP 22621.754 it detected a non-compliant system and put the branding in bottom right corner.
We first seen this back in March Remove System requirements not met watermark. The same reg edit cleared this concern and WU proceeded as normal on non-compliant vm.
Regards,
Hi Johnny,
I did one upgrade from 19045.2130 to 25227.1000 with the official MS ISO on an old Legacy BIOS laptop and that worked fine just using the known trick with appraiserres.dll.
No problems at all with that one, even if it is a red zone box. 😉
FG please file the issue in the FBH and share the link for others.
I could never get that far on clean install which was on a compliant vm. The upgrade that failed was on a non-compliant vm. I did add the bypass and still no go.
MS has introduced a few new blocks this week. On the upgrade in RP 22621.754 it detected a non-compliant system and put the branding in bottom right corner.
We first seen this back in March Remove System requirements not met watermark. The same reg edit cleared this concern and WU proceeded as normal on non-compliant vm.
Regards,