Hi,
I recently downloaded Windows 11 on my laptop and for the first 3 days, everything went smoothly with no issues. After that, everything went down hill. I'm starting to experience random freezes as well as black screen. I have no choice but to do a hard reboot to get my laptop up and running again. The freezes and sometimes black screen happens randomly. Sometimes, it only occur once a day, other days 3 times and today, it happened about 6 times. I have no idea what might caused this .....
Hi, I have your problem too
I have returned to Windows 10 three times so far and updated to Windows 11 again, but I still have a problem with freezing :(
I do not know what to do. I'm really nervous. Were you able to solve the problem?!?!?!
If rolling back and upgrading doesn't work, it might be the hardware problem.
Try resetting your BIOS.
- Start your computer.
- Then, click on the start menu
- Then click on the power menu
- Hold down Shift key on your keyboard and click on Restart.
- Wait for some time until you see a blue screen with some options.
- Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > UEFI firmware settings > Restart.
- Wait for some time. This will enter the computer's BIOS/UEFI settings.
- Some BIOS do not have cursor support, so you need to use the Left, Right, Up, Down, Space, etc. keys.
- Go to the Boot tab and select Reset BIOS to defaults.
- Press enter and say Yes for anything it asks.
- When done, select Exit saving changes and press enter.
- Again say yes or OK for anything is asks.
Note: This is the method for most of the devices. But, BIOS varies from device to device. Hence, this method may be different for some computers.
________________-
If resetting the BIOS doesn't work, probably you need to consult with a PC repairer, or best way, contact your PC manufacturer support.