If it crashes even after OS re install, it's not an OS issue. Something's wrong with your hardware.
Did the laptop had any physical damage?
These types of crashes can be due to incorrect BIOS changes and disk failures, etc.
Make sure all the hardware is neat.
I never dropped it or had any accidental damage on the laptop. I hardly take it outside. It's on my desk most of the time. Sometimes, I just moved it to a different table. That's it.
I didn't mess with the BIOS that much except to disable the fast start-up. That's it. I didn't change anything else.
As much as I am suspecting that it could be a hardware issue as well, there are tons of people reporting a similar issues on the forum. One guy posted saying he just bought a brand new laptop and now is experiencing the same thing. However, I will go to a different store next week just to make sure that if it's really a hardware issue.
Also, I think it's worth to mention that sometimes, I can use my laptop without any issues for 2 days. And then the issue would resurface. Then, the next day it would run just fine again.