On 12/15/2022 I just got the new snipping tool on the 2 fully compliant Desktops. It sure took several days for MS to let me have it. π€£π€π€·ββοΈ
Now let see what we can actually do with it. π
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Today Microsoft are beginning to roll out an update to the Snipping Tool app (version 11.2211.35.0) for Windows 11 to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel.
This update introduces a built-in screen recorder.
Screen recording in Snipping Tool begins rolling out to Windows Insiders | Windows Insider Blog
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Split from this thread.
Now this was a surprise. I finally got the new snipping tool on the old non-compliant Laptop, but not on any of the compliant machines. π€£π€£
Go figure the MS logic. π€π€·ββοΈ
Microsoft.ScreenSketch Microsoft.ScreenSketch_11.2211.35.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
It looks like it saves an .mp4 file.
I cannot say that I'm impressed.
I see that it creates am .mp4 file, how do I post that in here? π
Me neither. The resolution is awful and lack functionality.
You can't, unless you convert it or they make changes to the forum, Bryce and I discussed that on the thread.
I guess we'll stick to S>G when we need it. π€£π€£π€£
I cannot say that I'm impressed.
I see that it creates am .mp4 file, how do I post that in here? π
Me neither. The resolution is awful and lack functionality.
You can't, unless you convert it or they make changes to the forum, Bryce and I discussed that on the thread.
I finally got the new snipping tool on the old non-compliant Laptop, but not on any of the compliant machines.
Kudos!
I don't have it on a clean install of 25267. π€·ββοΈ
I cannot say that I'm impressed.
I see that it creates am .mp4 file, how do I post that in here? π