I take it you have tried repair etc
Yes I had with build 25252, it's working now after updating to 25262
Unfortunately, the forum doesn't accept .mp4 extension in order to upload the animation.
I'll keep using ScreenToGif π
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Today Microsoft are beginning to roll out an update to the Snipping Tool app (version 11.2211.35.0) for Windows 11 to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel.
This update introduces a built-in screen recorder.
Screen recording in Snipping Tool begins rolling out to Windows Insiders | Windows Insider Blog
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm in NZ and have it π
Clearly it is another stupid screwup from MS. π€£π€£π€
I take it you have tried repair etc
I'm in NZ and have it π