WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

Anonymous
2022-01-24T22:07:27+00:00

I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-01T16:04:12+00:00

    Can you kindly share new link?

    Sorry I can't, the downloads page isn't working at the moment.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-14T13:34:37+00:00

    is the download link working now?

    would you share it?

    Thank in advance

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-14T16:25:03+00:00

    is the download link working now?

    would you share it?

    Here you go, enjoy!

    Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 25227 English

    Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22598 English

    Links valid for 24 hours from time of creation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-15T04:45:00+00:00

    Okay, Thank you, I'll see if these work with what I'm using

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-15T05:30:27+00:00

    Okay, Thank you, I'll see if these work with what I'm using

    YW

    If you using Parallels or something similar on an M1, either build should work but beware that MS does not officially support ARM64 Insider Preview builds on Macs.

    Arm64 VMs are only supported on devices that meet the pre-requisites:

    • Windows 11 Arm-based PCs with a Microsoft SQ1, Microsoft SQ2, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx, or Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor
    • Hyper-V enabled (instructions)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments