@Sibro I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file?
WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533
I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2022-05-01T12:53:54+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-05-01T13:26:47+00:00 Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22598Link valid for 24 hours from time of creation.
-
Anonymous
2022-05-01T13:31:27+00:00 Thank you!
-
Anonymous
2022-05-01T13:41:10+00:00 You are welcome!