WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

Anonymous
2022-01-24T22:07:27+00:00

I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-03-04T04:46:05+00:00

    Thanks, but I'm not super good with technology and I got lost trying to do those thanks for trying

    You are welcome.

    If you have a device that meet the pre-requisites listed above, open your own thread to get additional help.

    Otherwise, check YouTube, there are plenty of videos about it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-03-23T02:03:09+00:00

    I know its getting a bit annoying but I have the same problem with a link can I get a new one? and also mb there is a way to type it out so next person can copy paste it instead of asking for it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-03-23T02:08:45+00:00

    It doesn't annoy me, here you go:

    Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22579

    Link valid for 24 hours from time of creation.

    btw, what you propose isn't feasible due to forum restrictions and expiration of the links.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-03-23T02:18:50+00:00

    Got it, thank you for the link

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-04-07T17:22:29+00:00

    @Sibro, I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments