WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

Anonymous
2022-01-24T22:07:27+00:00

I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-03-03T23:47:44+00:00

    I had that 403 error and was wondering if I was able to get a fresh link also I'd appreciate it. Thank you

    YW! here you go, enjoy

    Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

    Links are valid for 24 hours from time of creation

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-03-04T01:07:09+00:00

    Sorry to bother you again but after it downloaded it said "couldn't mount file" do you know why it says that and how to fix that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-03-04T01:49:59+00:00

    Sorry to bother you again but after it downloaded it said "couldn't mount file" do you know why it says that and how to fix that.

    IDK, I would have to download it to find out.

    Meantime, go to properties, check unblock if it isn't and try again

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-03-04T01:57:31+00:00

    Sorry to bother you again but after it downloaded it said "couldn't mount file" do you know why it says that and how to fix that.

    I just realized that this not an ISO that you can mount, it is a VHDX.

    The image is used to create a new VM with it.

    With Windows 11 on ARM Insider Preview builds, you can create 64-bit ARM (ARM64) VMs in Hyper-V on Windows 11 ARM-based PCs. Creating ARM64 VMs is not supported on x64 hardware.

    ARM64 VMs are only supported on devices that meet the pre-requisites:

    • Windows 11 ARM-based PCs with a Microsoft SQ1, Microsoft SQ2, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx, or Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor
    • Hyper-V enabled (instructions)

    Instructions

    1. Download VHDX file from this page
    2. Create a virtual machine in Hyper-V, using the downloaded VHDX as an existing virtual hard disk

    Visit Windows on ARM developer center at http://aka.ms/winonarm for more details and documentation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-03-04T04:18:43+00:00

    Thanks, but I'm not super good with technology and I got lost trying to do those thanks for trying

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments