Don't keep trying it only makes it worse.
Wait 24 hours before trying again.
I've passed this on to someone at Microsoft.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Don't keep trying it only makes it worse.
Wait 24 hours before trying again.
I've passed this on to someone at Microsoft.
I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine.
Just FYI: that scenario is not officially supported by Microsoft.
Here's a direct link to the VHDX: Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533
Please, refer to this thread regarding the error:
Unable to download insider preview ISO, ADK, etc. from Microsoft
Tried the link and its still not working, anyone with alternative link?
Tried the link and its still not working, anyone with alternative link?
Are you getting 403 - Forbidden? that's a different error due to links expiring after 24 hours.
There's no alternative unless you go to a 3rd part site.
Here's a fresh one from the official MS page:
I had that 403 error and was wondering if I was able to get a fresh link also I'd appreciate it. Thank you