Got it, thank you for the link
WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533
I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-03-23T02:18:50+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-03-23T02:08:45+00:00 It doesn't annoy me, here you go:
Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22579Link valid for 24 hours from time of creation.
btw, what you propose isn't feasible due to forum restrictions and expiration of the links.
-
Anonymous
2022-03-23T02:03:09+00:00 I know its getting a bit annoying but I have the same problem with a link can I get a new one? and also mb there is a way to type it out so next person can copy paste it instead of asking for it.
-
Anonymous
2022-03-04T04:46:05+00:00 Thanks, but I'm not super good with technology and I got lost trying to do those thanks for trying
You are welcome.
If you have a device that meet the pre-requisites listed above, open your own thread to get additional help.
Otherwise, check YouTube, there are plenty of videos about it.
-
Anonymous
2022-03-04T04:18:43+00:00 Thanks, but I'm not super good with technology and I got lost trying to do those thanks for trying