WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

Anonymous
2022-01-24T22:07:27+00:00

I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-04-28T09:20:48+00:00

    @Sibro I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-04-08T05:09:04+00:00

    You're welcome.

    There are no older official images available for download.

    To get the last one which does not require a network connection (forgot the build number, maybe 22518 or 523), you have to use unofficial/unsupported images from 3rd party sites such as UUPdump or AdGuard

    Sorry, I can't get into more details here due to forum restrictions.

    If you're using Parallels, go to their forum for more help. Good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-04-08T04:28:33+00:00

    Thank you Sibro, but I am running into an issue here when install it as a VM. During set-up this build requires an internet connection and with the drivers not in place yet, this is not possible.

    I followed some answers on the internet to kill the Network Connection Flow task, but this just prompt me to restart looking for a network rather than bypassing and creating a local account.

    Is there a link to an earlier build I can get for the install that allows for bypass, or get the pro addition for Windows 11 as some say that there you can bypass this and then update the system after set-up?

    Thanks for your help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-04-07T19:03:27+00:00

    @Sibro, I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file?

    Here you go, enjoy!

    Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22579

    Link valid for 24 hours from time of creation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-04-07T17:22:29+00:00

    @Sibro, I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments