WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

Anonymous
2022-01-24T22:07:27+00:00

I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-08T17:36:43+00:00

    Hi there! I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file? Thanks in advance

    Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 25179 English

    This Dev build expires on Sep. 15th

    You will get a warning upon first boot and until you update when a new one comes out.

    Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22598 English

    Links valid for 24 hours from time of creation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-08T16:31:47+00:00

    Hi,

    Within the next hour, they might release a new build and hopefully a new image with a new expiration date.

    If not, I'll post links to the current ones.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-08T16:21:09+00:00

    Hi there! I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file? Thanks in advance

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-11T14:53:02+00:00

    Here you go, enjoy!

    Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22598

    Link valid for 24 hours from time of creation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-11T14:35:59+00:00

    Hi there! I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file? Thanks in advance

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments