Okay, Thank you, I'll see if these work with what I'm using
WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533
I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-11-15T04:45:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-11-14T16:25:03+00:00 is the download link working now?
would you share it?
Here you go, enjoy!
Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 25227 EnglishWindows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22598 EnglishLinks valid for 24 hours from time of creation.
-
Anonymous
2022-11-14T13:34:37+00:00 is the download link working now?
would you share it?
Thank in advance
-
Anonymous
2022-10-01T16:04:12+00:00 Can you kindly share new link?
Sorry I can't, the downloads page isn't working at the moment.
-
Anonymous
2022-10-01T15:58:44+00:00 Can you kindly share new link?
Thanks in Advance.