WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

Anonymous
2022-01-24T22:07:27+00:00

I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-16T01:17:28+00:00

    Can you generate a new link?

    There are working links here:

    Getting Error: Message Code 715-123130

    I will refresh the existing ones or post new ones only when necessary.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-16T00:03:27+00:00

    Well, it appears the file didn't download right while I was away from home but, I am using the VirtualBox beta version for this

    Can you generate a new link?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-15T23:40:04+00:00

    Okay, Thank you, I'll see if these work with what I'm using

    YW

    If you using Parallels or something similar on an M1, either build should work but beware that MS does not officially support ARM64 Insider Preview builds on Macs.

    Arm64 VMs are only supported on devices that meet the pre-requisites:

    • Windows 11 Arm-based PCs with a Microsoft SQ1, Microsoft SQ2, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx, or Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor
    • Hyper-V enabled (instructions)

    Hello,

    Hello Sibro.o,

    Can you share the link again?

    Thank you very much

    (windows client arm64 insider preview build 22598 vhdx)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-15T05:30:27+00:00

    Okay, Thank you, I'll see if these work with what I'm using

    YW

    If you using Parallels or something similar on an M1, either build should work but beware that MS does not officially support ARM64 Insider Preview builds on Macs.

    Arm64 VMs are only supported on devices that meet the pre-requisites:

    • Windows 11 Arm-based PCs with a Microsoft SQ1, Microsoft SQ2, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx, or Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor
    • Hyper-V enabled (instructions)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments