Thank you for your quick response!!
You're welcome!
Could have been much quicker but I was asleep. 😁
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you for your quick response!!
You're welcome!
Could have been much quicker but I was asleep. 😁
Sorry to bother you again but after it downloaded it said "couldn't mount file" do you know why it says that and how to fix that.
I had that 403 error and was wondering if I was able to get a fresh link also I'd appreciate it. Thank you
Tried the link and its still not working, anyone with alternative link?