WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

Anonymous
2022-01-24T22:07:27+00:00

I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-01-24T22:59:17+00:00

    I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine.

    Just FYI: that scenario is not officially supported by Microsoft.

    Here's a direct link to the VHDX: Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

    Please, refer to this thread regarding the error:

    Unable to download insider preview ISO, ADK, etc. from Microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-03-03T23:47:44+00:00

    I had that 403 error and was wondering if I was able to get a fresh link also I'd appreciate it. Thank you

    YW! here you go, enjoy

    Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

    Links are valid for 24 hours from time of creation

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-02-15T01:27:05+00:00

    Tried the link and its still not working, anyone with alternative link?

    Are you getting 403 - Forbidden? that's a different error due to links expiring after 24 hours.

    There's no alternative unless you go to a 3rd part site.

    Here's a fresh one from the official MS page:

    Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-03-04T01:57:31+00:00

    Sorry to bother you again but after it downloaded it said "couldn't mount file" do you know why it says that and how to fix that.

    I just realized that this not an ISO that you can mount, it is a VHDX.

    The image is used to create a new VM with it.

    With Windows 11 on ARM Insider Preview builds, you can create 64-bit ARM (ARM64) VMs in Hyper-V on Windows 11 ARM-based PCs. Creating ARM64 VMs is not supported on x64 hardware.

    ARM64 VMs are only supported on devices that meet the pre-requisites:

    • Windows 11 ARM-based PCs with a Microsoft SQ1, Microsoft SQ2, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx, or Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor
    • Hyper-V enabled (instructions)

    Instructions

    1. Download VHDX file from this page
    2. Create a virtual machine in Hyper-V, using the downloaded VHDX as an existing virtual hard disk

    Visit Windows on ARM developer center at http://aka.ms/winonarm for more details and documentation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. CrazyKats 19,920 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-01-24T22:48:18+00:00

    Don't keep trying it only makes it worse.

    Wait 24 hours before trying again.

    I've passed this on to someone at Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments