Not that it will surprise anyone... I, also, have the same issue with Optimise in this Build.
Maybe not the best title🤷♂️
https://aka.ms/AAruq4l
Workaround SXSHARED_UCRT.dll Missing in Canary 27686 Defrag & Optimize - Microsoft Community
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Not that it will surprise anyone... I, also, have the same issue with Optimise in this Build.
Maybe not the best title🤷♂️
https://aka.ms/AAruq4l
Workaround SXSHARED_UCRT.dll Missing in Canary 27686 Defrag & Optimize - Microsoft Community
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I'm sure I'm not alone but thought I'd mention it.
I notice that even though the channel is set to Canary both the output from winver and System > About show Dev.
I'm sure I'm not alone but thought I'd mention it.
I notice that even though the channel is set to Canary both the output from winver and System > About show Dev.
Hi neilpzz,
You are not alone. Confirmed.
Regards,
I'm sure I'm not alone but thought I'd mention it.
I notice that even though the channel is set to Canary both the output from winver and System > About show Dev.
Hi neilpzz,
You are not alone. Confirmed.
Regards,
Also confirmed.