Hello Johnny and Others. Getting the same issue with Defrag and Optimize. Also, when I tried to run Chkdsk, I watched it work on my D: (DATA) drive with no issues, but when it tried to scan C: (Windows), it just says "Scan and Repair Complete". Not sure if that's related. Will be home early this afternoon, and will continue to monitor what I can.
Build 27686 is out to Canary Channel Updated Blog
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-08-16T11:28:40+00:00 -
Drew - 810 Reputation points
2024-08-16T17:31:24+00:00 Just found out about this new Build. Will put it in ASAP. May comment once it is live.
Cheers,
Drew -
Anonymous
2024-08-16T19:12:11+00:00 I am not on the Canary builds but was wondering if anyone knew the motivation for what shows below. Is it just they want to be able to use FAT32 for the larger install files without special procedures?
[Storage]
- When formatting disks from the command line using the format command, we’ve increased the FAT32 size limit from 32GB to 2TB.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-16T19:25:03+00:00 Thanks CK, Downloaded installed on both gaming laptops with no issues. :)