Build 27686 is out to Canary Channel Updated Blog

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-08-15T17:00:42+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Johnny55 5,155 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-08-16T06:27:01+00:00

    Hi FG,

    Confirm on total clean install. Insider page stuck on Beta with other options not available:

    Defrag & Optimize Drives missing SXSHARED_UCRT.dll. Ran sfc and Dism restore health to no avail.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T04:01:37+00:00

    This is weird, after a clean install.

    Beta is selected and cannot switch to Canary. 😂🤷‍♂️

    The one that was update from 26257 is on Canary and cannot switch to any other channel as expected.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T02:03:27+00:00

    Downloaded successfully on hotel wifi. However, during installation, Bitlocker came up with the following screens.

    (Sorry for the lousy pictures.)

    I shut the computer off and went to dinner. Came back several hours later, and was able to use my recovery key to get into the drive. The update completed at that point, but I don't know what caused this. Computer seems to be running okay now, and once I get home tomorrow, and clean it, I'll check it again to see if anything's wrong.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T01:53:46+00:00

    With latest version of MS Store, I get these messages "Modified long time ago" 😵‍💫🤷‍♂️

    Then they disappear when I open the store again and check for updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-15T22:27:59+00:00

    Canary downloaded and installed with no issues. Will play with it at a later time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments