Just found out about this new Build. Will put it in ASAP. May comment once it is live.
Cheers,
Drew
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Just found out about this new Build. Will put it in ASAP. May comment once it is live.
Cheers,
Drew
Hello Johnny and Others. Getting the same issue with Defrag and Optimize. Also, when I tried to run Chkdsk, I watched it work on my D: (DATA) drive with no issues, but when it tried to scan C: (Windows), it just says "Scan and Repair Complete". Not sure if that's related. Will be home early this afternoon, and will continue to monitor what I can.
@Johnny55,
Here is another weird one, when trying to login in safe mode, it has a problem with the PIN.
My PIN works fine in normal mode, no idea why it has a problem in Safe Mode. 🤷♂️
Same here. Upvoted
Hi FG,
Confirm on total clean install. Insider page stuck on Beta with other options not available:
Defrag & Optimize Drives missing SXSHARED_UCRT.dll. Ran sfc and Dism restore health to no avail.
Regards,
Hi Johnny,
Thanks.
I get this too.