Not that it will surprise anyone... I, also, have the same issue with Optimise in this Build.
Maybe not the best title🤷‍♂️
https://aka.ms/AAruq4l
Workaround SXSHARED_UCRT.dll Missing in Canary 27686 Defrag & Optimize - Microsoft Community
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Not that it will surprise anyone... I, also, have the same issue with Optimise in this Build.
Maybe not the best title🤷‍♂️
https://aka.ms/AAruq4l
Workaround SXSHARED_UCRT.dll Missing in Canary 27686 Defrag & Optimize - Microsoft Community
Not that it will surprise anyone... I, also, have the same issue with Optimise in this Build.
Maybe not the best title🤷‍♂️
https://aka.ms/AAruq4l
Edge opens with the correct address in the address bar but displays an empty page until I either click the refresh button or the Home page button. The same behaviour if I open Edge with any of my Taskbar shortcuts.
Just noticed that when first opened it shows the site as insecure but shown as secure after refreshing the page.
Also just tried to top up a payment card at the frozen food store and neither PayPal nor my debit card would work. Changing to another non insider machine (W10) worked flawlessly.
Also Mine is on Canary not Beta but everything is grayed out.
That is the way it should be. Can't go to any lower build numbers. Being stuck on Beta is with a total clean install, where it should default to Canary.
Regards,
Oh I know this, I was just saying because not everyone is on the same builds or versions of windows 11 just was reading post earlier my apologies! :) Take Care everyone.