Build 27686 is out to Canary Channel Updated Blog

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-08-15T17:00:42+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Neil D 34,325 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-08-23T14:53:11+00:00

    I'm sure I'm not alone but thought I'd mention it.

    I notice that even though the channel is set to Canary both the output from winver and System > About show Dev.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-18T20:43:16+00:00

    Not that it will surprise anyone... I, also, have the same issue with Optimise in this Build.

    Image

    Maybe not the best title🤷‍♂️
    https://aka.ms/AAruq4l

    Workaround SXSHARED_UCRT.dll Missing in Canary 27686 Defrag & Optimize - Microsoft Community

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2024-08-18T20:01:49+00:00

    Not that it will surprise anyone... I, also, have the same issue with Optimise in this Build.

    Image

    Maybe not the best title🤷‍♂️
    https://aka.ms/AAruq4l

    Cheers,
    Drew![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/6793b060-257c-4be6-b064-16afb5806013?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-18T09:38:19+00:00

    Edge opens with the correct address in the address bar but displays an empty page until I either click the refresh button or the Home page button. The same behaviour if I open Edge with any of my Taskbar shortcuts.

    Just noticed that when first opened it shows the site as insecure but shown as secure after refreshing the page.

    Also just tried to top up a payment card at the frozen food store and neither PayPal nor my debit card would work. Changing to another non insider machine (W10) worked flawlessly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments