Yay! lol Downloading it now too.
Preparing for Insider Preview Builds of Windows 11 - ***UPDATED 6/28***
Hello Windows Insiders! Today we announced Windows 11, and we know you are excited to get your hands on it. You can check out all the details on how to prepare for Windows 11 Insider Preview builds on our blog post.
Once you've reviewed the blog, please use this post to ask any related questions you may have.
We are excited to hear your feedback!!
-The Windows Insider Team
***UPDATE***
For users who are receiving the following message in your Windows Insider Settings:
Your PC does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11. Your device may continue to receive Insider Preview builds until Windows 11 is generally available, at which time it is recommended to clean install to Windows 10.
We've made an update to Settings to resolve some issues. Please reboot your device to ensure you have the latest update.
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
2,500 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-06-28T17:09:13+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-28T17:14:42+00:00 Let's go !!!!
-
Anonymous
2021-06-28T17:15:51+00:00 Am I the only one wondering, now that everyone is downloading Win11, what the first major problem will be... Printers? WIFI? Or maybe something new? Oh... The wait is killing me... :P lol
Have a good one!
-
Anonymous
2021-06-28T17:17:06+00:00 Check again dude, I'm downloading it.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-28T17:21:42+00:00 Since my PC doesn't meat the min requirements (Z68 Motherboard and Intel 3770K CPU, No TPP/TMP), they said I "could" download the Win 11 since I've been in the Dev channel over a year. But if I don't want to, can I continue to stay on the Win 10 Dev channel instead? Basically asking if there is now 2 Dev channels, a Win 10 and a Win 11.